Sunwise Equinox Cycling Glasses
- ShowProduct Information Sunwise Equinox cycling glasses are ideal for a wide range of sports and an active lifestyle with 4 ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cycling Glasses Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Sunwise Equinox cycling glasses are ideal for a wide range of sports and an active lifestyle with 4 changeable lenses for clear through to strong light conditions.
These quality British sunglasses are lightweight, comfortable and offer wrap-around protection from the sun. From bright sunlight to cloudy conditions, the Equinox are ready to go.
- Interchangeable Lenses: Fit for all UK weather conditions
- Frame Material: Polycarbonate frame is lightweight, durable and flexible
- Durability: Water resistant, impact resistant
- Style: Wrap-around sunglasses for maximum protection against glare and debris
- Clarity: High optical clarity for security as you ride
- Protection: 100% UVA and UVB protection against harmful ultraviolet rays
- Non-Slip: Rubber nose pads and sleeves for maximum comfort and a secure fit
- Flat Arm Profile: Perfect for wearing under a cap or helmet
- Design: Home grown British design
- Included: Complementary microfibre pouch
- Clear lenses (category 0) for clear conditions.
- Yellow lenses (category 1) for low light.
- Orange lenses (category 2) for medium light.
- Orange Platinum lenses (category 3) for strong light.
Sunwise Sun Protection Key:
- 0: Clear
- 1: Low Light
- 2: Medium Sunlight
- 3: Strong Sunlight
- 4: Extreme Sunlight
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Cycling Glasses Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.