Sunwise Peak MK1 Sunglasses
- ShowProduct Information Lively British designs Light and comfortable Durable and secure Water Resistant Impact resistant Hi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cycling Glasses Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Lively British designs
- Light and comfortable
- Durable and secure
- Water Resistant
- Impact resistant
- High optical clarity
- Wrap-Around Style
- 100% protection against harmful ultraviolet rays (UVA&UVB)
- The polycarbonate frames are lightweight, robust, durable and flexible
- Wrap-around lenses give greater protection
- Rubber nose pads and sleeves for maximum comfort and a secure fit
- Flat arms profile – perfect for wearing under a cap or helmet
- British Designed.
The Sunwise® Essential range boasts lively British designs within everyone's budget. Proven best sellers for outdoor, golf, cricket, running, cycling and day to day activities.
Now with more lens colours and size options to suit everyone's tastes whilst the build quality of the frames gives comfort and resistance to everyday wear....the essential piece of sportswear.
All Sunwise eyewear come with a complementary microfibre pouch.
There are currently no customer reviews
Cycling Glasses Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.