Sunwise Waterloo Sunglasses
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cycling Glasses See the latest products
New in Cycling Glasses
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Sunwise Waterloo GS offers highly efficient light-reacting polarised protective lenses with vivi... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Sunwise Waterloo GS offers highly efficient light-reacting polarised protective lenses with vivid colour contrast. Offers protection for stronger sunlight and the benefit of anti-fog. The wearer will benefit from optimum visual protection and clear vision.
The light transmittance changes progressively when responding to the strength of sunlight (UV) from medium to strong and back again, enhancing visual performance in varying light-changing conditions. Wider lens coverage provides further protection for your eyes against sunlight, wind, sand and flying objects.
Great for all weather and environments with multi- reflected sunlight from surfaces such as snow, water and concrete.
- Chromafusion superior optical performance with natural colour contrast for a clear world.
- The light-reacting polarised lenses progressively respond to sunlight offering superb visual comfort.
- The Chromafusion lenses are impact resistant and tolerant to extremes of temperature.
- The unique polarised polycarbonate lens system makes them robust and durable.
- The polarisation filters any surface reflections of light.
- Bulldog Anti-Scratch hard coating.
- Colour stability over long periods of wearing.
- 100% protection against harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Interchangeable options.
- The polycarbonate frames are lightweight, robust, durable and flexible.
- Wrap-around lenses give greater protection.
- Rubber nose pads and sleeves for maximum comfort and a secure fit.
- Flat arms profile - perfect for wearing under a cap or helmet.
- Made in Great Britain.
GS additional features
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.