Surly Disc Trucker 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Surly Disc Trucker is a touring bike made to go long distances in comfort and at your own pace. ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Surly Disc Trucker is a touring bike made to go long distances in comfort and at your own pace. The Cromoly frame is strong, able to take all your essentials along with you on the allocated mounting points. The 26” wheels are great for smaller to mid-sized riders and ensure that you’ll always be able to find spare tubes along your journey. The Shimano drivetrain is reliable and offers a wide gear range for all situations.
- 4130 CroMoly steel frame is robust and comfortable
- 4130 CroMoly fork is strong
- Shimano Sora/XT 3x10 speed drivetrain offers huge range of gears
- Avid BB7 cable disc brakes are reliable and powerful
- Continental Tour Ride tyres balance rolling speed and protection
- Sizes: 42cm, 46cm, 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm
- Colours: Graphite Grey
- The Surly Disc Trucker 26” is available with 0% APR finance
Our Long Haul Trucker enjoys a reputation as one of the best riding and most value-packed touring bikes out there. It’s been around long enough to be tested in the real world, in all kinds of places, with all kinds of loads on all kinds of roads.
Sometimes, however, a combination of load, climate and terrain demands a bit more braking performance than a standard rim-brake LHT can provide. That’s where the Disc Trucker comes in. Disc Trucker is a Long Haul Trucker specifically designed for the unique forces discs impose. We’ve made sure it can run discs, racks, and fenders with no jury rigging, a somewhat unique feature we’ve just now decided to call Simulpatibility.
Most of the components on the complete bike are the same as the standard LHT, parts chosen for their balance of technical capability, durability, and value. The drivetrain uses the sort of wide gearing you will need for loaded and unloaded travel, cable operated disc brakes for their proven reliability and ease of service, and hubs that are durable and easy to maintain.
You’ll need to outfit it with the extras you want, like fenders and racks. We don’t include that stuff because everybody’s needs are different. From the casual commuter to the person who rides around the world more than once, the Disc Trucker is more than capable. It’s a tool designed from the ground up to take you and a bunch of stuff just about anywhere you’d like to go. It is a tool to help you get lost and find yourself.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Surly Long Haul Trucker, 100% Surly 4130 CroMoly steel. Main triangle double-butted. TIG-welded|
|Fork:||Surly Long Haul Trucker, 4130 CroMoly, lugged and brazed. Proprietary sloping crown with threaded eyelets, tapered and butted curved blades with mid-blade rack eyelets, dual dropout eyelets|
|Headset:||Cane Creek 40|
|Stem:||Kalloy AS-009, 26mm|
|Front Brake:||Avid BB7, G2 160mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Avid BB7, G2 160mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro RL520|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Sora FD-3503|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT RD-T780|
|Shifters:||Microshift BS-M10, bar-end shifter|
|Front Hub:||Shimano XT M756 Disc, 36h. 100mm, black w/QR|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano XT M756 Disc, 36h. 135mm, black w/QR|
|Front Tyre:||Continental Tour Ride, 26 x 1.75"|
|Rear Tyre:||Continental Tour Ride, 26 x 1.75"|
|Seat Post:||ProMax SP-2019 non-offset (38-50), SP-2016 offset (52-64)|
|Chainset:||Andel RSC6, 26/36/48t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano UN-55, 118mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG50-10, 11–36t, 10-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.