Surly Steamroller Frameset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road Frame See the latest products
New in Road Frame
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A steamroller has the ability to flatten anything in it's path, which is exactly how you'll feel the... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionA steamroller has the ability to flatten anything in it's path, which is exactly how you'll feel the first time you take our Surly Steamroller fixed-gear for a twirl.
Designed to give you the ideal foundation for a pure and unadulterated fixed gear bicycle... you may think 'messenger', 'track', urban assault or coffee shop... or whatever... but make it your thing.
- Double butted Surly Cro-Mo tubing
- Investment cast Surly track dropouts
- FFF chainstays (up to 700x38c + guards)
- Chainstay clearance; up to 50T ring
- No braze-ons (except 1 set of S/T cage mounts)
- 68mm BB, 120mm rear spacing, 11/8" head
- Weight: 1.9Kg (53cm frame only)
- Traditional brazed Cr-Mo fork (850g) included
- Finished in Black or Monkey Butt Red
- Sizes: 49, 53, 56 59 or 62cm.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.