TRP 29 - 6 Bolt Rotors
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Brake rotors See the latest products
New in Brake rotors
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information TRP’s slotted rotor is designed for the most demanding riders in the most demanding conditions. Six ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
TRP’s slotted rotor is designed for the most demanding riders in the most demanding conditions. Six recessed slots create channels to allow water, mud, and other debris trapped between the pad and rotor to escape during braking. When debris gets trapped between the pad and rotor braking power is dramatically reduced, these recessed slots maintain a more consistent brake feeling in mixed conditions. Upgrade the stopping power and heat dissipation by increasing the size of your rotor giving you more surface area and leverage.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.