TSG Boulder D3O Knee Pads
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Knee/Shin and Ankle guards See the latest products
New in Knee/Shin and Ankle guards
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The enduro-specific Boulder D3O kneeguard has long D3O protection covered by hard shell knee and shi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The enduro-specific Boulder D3O kneeguard has long D3O protection covered by hard shell knee and shin caps, reducing surface friction in the event of a fall. By sliding over rough ground, hard caps help avoid the abrupt stops that can cause severe injuries from twisting.
With two separate hardshell pads this model offers great freedom of movement allowing easy climbing and pedalling whilst still protecting your knees and shins from impacts. The best choice for riders looking for all-day comfortable protection.
- Stretchy perforated neoprene.
- Anti-Slide NBR.
- Lateral Paddings.
- Easy-Slide shells.
The new generation of D3O material has exceeded our expectations, superior as it is in shock absorption and tensile strength to even our own VEP foam (+33%). Given our resolve to continually offer the best protection within the action sports market, a partnership with D3O is an organic, logical conclusion"". notes Ruedi Herger, CEO of TSG.
HOW DOES D3O WORK?
D3O is a soft and flexible shock absorbing foam which boasts unique molecular properties. Under ordinary conditions its molecules flow freely, but upon impact, they lock together to produce an instantaneously stiffer foam which in turn absorbs more impact energy and greatly reduces force transmission.