TSG Force III Plus Knee Pads D3O
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Knee/Shin and Ankle guards See the latest products
New in Knee/Shin and Ankle guards
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Force III Plus knee pads with D3O transmit even less force than our Force III kneepads. They soo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Force III Plus knee pads with D3O transmit even less force than our Force III kneepads. They soon became the favorite knee pads amongst our vert skate team riders for its superior protection and comfortable fit. The D3O impact pad is soft in use but strong on impact. Fine tuned with a PE reinforcement insert at the outer side for careless side-slides.
- Absorption: D3O and EVA.
- Fit: Pre-Shaped Design; Horseshoe Shape; Top 360° Strap.
- Cap: Replaceable Cap.
- Construction: Open-back design.
- Additional features: Outer PE reinforcement; Lateral Padding; Comfortable neoprene underlayed straps.
- Certification: CE EN 14120
""The new generation of D3O material has exceeded our expectations, superior as it is in shock absorption and tensile strength to even our own VEP foam (+33%). Given our resolve to continually offer the best protection within the action sports market, a partnership with D3O is an organic, logical conclusion"". notes Ruedi Herger, CEO of TSG.
HOW DOES D3O WORK?
D3O is a soft and flexible shock absorbing foam which boasts unique molecular properties. Under ordinary conditions its molecules flow freely, but upon impact, they lock together to produce an instantaneously stiffer foam which in turn absorbs more impact energy and greatly reduces force transmission.