TSG Task Knee Guards (VEP)
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Knee/Shin and Ankle guards See the latest products
New in Knee/Shin and Ankle guards
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Great knee and top shin protection in a truly flexible construction. The Kneeguard Task gives you wi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Great knee and top shin protection in a truly flexible construction. The Kneeguard Task gives you with good protective coverage in a comfortable slim package. Fully adaptable to your needs. This should become your ""go-to"" kneepad of choice.
Featuring revolutionary VEP Technology.
All TSG VEP pads now feature the three layer system:
- Cover material is similar to skin in that it doesn't grip 100% or slide 100%, it gradually slows the wearer down. This avoids secondary injuries caused by twisting or sliding into other objects. The cover also avoids using rubberized (or screen) prints on the contact surface area which grab surfaces and could lead to the pads slipping or cause twisting injuries.
- Hard Plastic Cap to withstand sharp objects puncturing the pad and user. Velcro attached to PU layer (removable).
- VEP Technology: New VEP material that absorbs and disperses energy rather than rebounding it. This lessens the chance of secondary injuries caused by bouncing the wearer.In tests it outperforms competitors pad material as they actually have a greater rebound. The VEP cap has a ""Horseshoe"" shaped ridge at the top that stops the pad from slipping down the leg/arm.
- All pads have supersoft neoprene on the inside to aid gripping to the wearer without being uncomfortable. They also have Velcro straps for this purpose as well.
- TSG pads are pre-shaped - your elbows and knees are very rarely straight! Many other companies pads aren't pre-shaped so they don't feel comfortable in the wearer's natural relaxed stance.
- Pre-Shaped design; Neoprene construction; Pad covers knee and top shinbone; Removable VEP impact-cap;
Removable extra protection hard cap;Removable lower protection disc; Dual-lateral padding panels;
Horseshoe shape avoids down shifting of pad; Anti-slip neoprene at the inside top; Roundabout top velcro strap; Pull-over design.
VEP (Visco-Elastic Polymer) FOAM:
VEP is a very flexible and lightweight visco-elastic impact-pad that adapts optimally through body heat and gives you with an excellent degree of shock absorbance. The air, which is embedded in the foam's cell, provokes a progressive absorbtion. The pad remains soft during normal use but the resistence grows with increasing speed when it comes to a fast heavy impact. It is multi-impact resistant and returns to it's original shape after impact. The high flexibility of VEP ensures an outstanding wearing comfort.