Tacx Bushido Smart Trainer T2780
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Tacx Bushido Smart turbo trainer is for riders looking to take their training regime to a new le... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Tacx Bushido Smart turbo trainer is for riders looking to take their training regime to a new level. With a max resistance of 1,400 Watts (adjustable), only the fittest can overcharge the Bushido Smart.
The Skyliner front wheel support raises your front wheel so it is level with the rear. This gives you a more lifelike platform to train on.
Motor brake resistance constantly adjusts to your input to simulate a real riding experience. This enables you to pre-program training sessions through the Tacx Cycling App and resistance will change to meet your needs.
Simply download the free Cycling App to your smartphone or tablet and you can challenge yourself to classic cycling races or your favourite Tour de France stages. You can also create your own training regime with the Tacx Bushido Smart turbo and train according to specific needs such as heart rate, incline or power.
- Free Tacx Cycling app to record your performance
- Skyliner front wheel support for a natural position
- Electric motor brake is controlled
- Virtual flywheel system for the feeling of inertia
- Max. resistance 1400 Watt; adjustable in percent
- Completely wireless; no power grid needed
Suitable for the iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air and iPad Mini. Direct connection with the tablet through Bluetooth Smart connection without having to use a Wahoo ANT+ dongle.
As the Bushido is wireless and can be linked to your smartphone or tablet, you can use this trainer for workouts wherever you are. Are you going on a training camp or is there no power point handy at your training location? In that case, choose the Tacx Bushido.
The Bushido is the interactive Smart trainer with the most powerful resistance unit. It's electric motor brake, with a maximum resistance of 1400 Watts, ensures smooth pedalling, even during steep climbs. The Bushido is extremely user-friendly. Instead of training with a handlebar computer, you can connect the trainer to the Tacx Cycling apps quickly and easily. If you also want to train with a PC or laptop, you can purchase the Upgrade Smart. The Bushido powers itself and is therefore completely wireless, it doesn't even need a power cable. Just like the other Smart trainers, the Bushido uses ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart technology to communicate with the connected device. You can attach your tablet or smartphone to your handlebar with the Tacx bracket for tablets (optional).
The Bushido features a powerful wireless motor brake enabling you to push your limits anywhere.
- 1400W power
- 15% max. slope
The Best of both worlds
In the Bushido, a virtual and an actual flywheel work harmoniously together to create a true road feel.
- 60kg mass inertia
Self-generating power design
The Bushido turbo trainer is equipped with a generator that generates energy through your movement. This energy is needed to generate the resistance and affect the connection between the trainer and your device. The Bushido thus requires no mains power.
Intensity & cadence indicator
The colour of LED lights on the resistance unit shows your intensity while they flash at the rhythm of your cadence.
Iconic shape. Optimised for stability
- 675x650mm footprint
Multifunction front wheel support
The Skyliner is a front wheel support that raises the front wheel for a natural cycling position and increased stability. It also serves as a handle to carry the trainer.
Click ‘n ride
The bike is fixed in the trainer easily by two simple clicks.
Unique dual material roller
The roll that places the resistance on your rear wheel is made from two materials: a hardened steel sleeve prevents wear of the trainer, while the elastogel absorbs vibrations to reduce noise.
Tacx Smart trainers use the Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ FE-C protocol for communication which allows them to be controlled by third-party software. The software receives the speed, cadence and power from the trainer and controls the brake. Click on more information for an explanation of the compatibility and functions of each software package.
- Tacx app
- The Sufferfest
- CycleOps Virtual Training
- Golden Cheetah
- Velo Reality
- PerfPRO Studio
With the Tacx Utility app, you can always benefit from the latest firmware for the Tacx trainer and check the connection with other devices. When an update is available, you receive a notification and you can decide whether you want to update your trainer.
- Type of trainer - Interactive Smart trainer with wireless motor brake
- Magnets - 4 Neodymium magnets
- Transmission - Roller, 40 mm
- Electrical requirements - No mains voltage required
- Power indicator - 7 LEDs
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT) - None
- Firmware upgradable - Yes
- Suitable bikes - Race, Tri & MTB, if necessary with axle skewer, 29" wheel with Tacx trainer tyre
- Supplied with - Front wheel support, Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
- Max. power (40 km/h) -1400 Watt
- Max. slope - 15%
- Simulation of descent - No
- Max. torque - 44Nm
- Max. brake force - 128N
- Flywheel - Virtual & actual of 1,2kg
- Flywheel effect - Variable to 60kg (132.3lbs)
- Calibration - Spin down
- Footprint (lxw) - 675×650mm (26.6×25.6in)
- Height - 410mm (16.1in)
- Dimensions when folded - 565×410×245mm (22.2×16.1×9.65in)
- Weight - 10.8kg (23.9lbs)
- Article number - T2780
Data Output & Control
- Wireless communication - ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth Smart open
- Control by - Smartphone, tablet, ANT+ FE-C bike computers and stand-alone Connect to computer via ANT+ antenna
- Output - Speed, cadence and power
- Read out on - Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, sports watch, computer with ANT+ antenna
- Accuracy - <10%