Tern Joe P27 27.5" 2017 - Folding Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Folding bikes See the latest products
New in Folding bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Bikes for day-in, day-out transportation need to be ready for the urban landscape of potholes, rail ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- 27.5” (650b) wheels to roll over obstacles with impunity
- Hydraulic Shimano disk brakes for massive stopping power
- Cushy yet puncture resistant Schwalbe Big Ben tires for all-around performance
- Handlebar mounting point for a more compact fold
- BioLogic Arx™ grips with a hidden multi-tool
- Magnetix™ 2.0 lock the bike in place when folded
- Folds in 30 seconds to throw in the back of a car and fast-forward to the good part of the ride
The Tern Joe P27 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: Tern Joe, 7005-AL, OCL Joint, 2 patented technologies
Fork: Aluminum, 6061-AL
Bars: Riser, double-butted 6061-AL, 31.8mm
Stem: NVO, adjustable, ATS Technology
Front Mech: Shimano Altus
Rear Mech: Shimano Acera, Shadow RD
Shifters Shimano, integrated shift/brake lever set, 3 x 9 spd
Chainset: Shimano, 44-32-22T, w/ chainguard
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, sealed bearings
Cassette: Shimano, 11-32T, 9 spd
Chain: KMC 9 spd
Front Brake: Shimano, hydraulic disc
Rear Brake: Shimano, hydraulic disc
Rims: Alloy Doublewall Rims
Front Hub: Formula Disc Hubs
Rear Hub: Formula Disc Hubs
Tyres: Schwalbe Big Ben, 50-584, puncture protection, Reflex Front - Schwalbe Big Ben, 50-584, puncture protection, Reflex Rear
Seatpost: 6061-AL, forged clamp