Thule 962 Wing Bar 135 cm Roof Bars
- ShowProduct Information The Thule 962 Wing Bar roof bars are aerodynamically designed to minimise drag while offering an ext... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Car Rack Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Thule 962 Wing Bar roof bars are aerodynamically designed to minimise drag while offering an extremely quiet ride for your next cycling trip.Thule Car Rack Compatibility
- The quietest, most aerodynamic Thule roof bars yet, extensively wind tunnel tested in Thule's own bespoke facility
- Offer a 90% reduction in sound energy over the previous aerobar models at 122 km/h, making them almost silent
- T-track slots allow for the rapid and secure fitting of Thule roof mounted carriers and accessories
- A complete roof bar system requires the specialised footpack, the vehicle specific fitting kits and the load carrier bars
- All Thule products come with a 5 year warranty
- Length: 135 cm
- Equipped with T-track: Yes
- Maximum load: 100 kg. Please also check the maximum roof load capacity of your vehicle.
- Locks included: X
- One Key System compatible: Yes
- Colour: Aluminium
Thule 962 Wing Bar 135 cm Roof Bars Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Used many times. Excellent product. Tredz cheapest around plus extra £5 discount and free delivery.
Used many times. Excellent product. Tredz cheapest around plus extra £5 discount and free delivery.Close review
Car Rack Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.