Thule 968 Freeway 3-bike Rear Mount Carrier
- ShowProduct Information Carry up to 3 bikes for an epic cycle adventure with the Thule 968 Freeway boot rack. This car rack ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Car Rack Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Carry up to 3 bikes for an epic cycle adventure with the Thule 968 Freeway boot rack. This car rack is built to a high quality, can easily mount onto your rear door and is coated in rubber to keep your car and bikes safe from damage.
Thule’s 968 has a maximum load capacity of 60kg (14.5kg per bike) and will fit all frame types and dimensions. You also still have boot access even when the carries is in use with bikes mounted.Thule Car Rack Compatibility
- The high quality, economic alternative cycle carrier mainly for saloon cars
- Easy to mount onto the rear door
- All parts in contact with the car and bikes are coated with rubber for extra protection
- Carries a maximum of three bikes
- Prepared for fitting Thule light board 976
- The Thule 968 has a load capacity of 60 kg and weighs 14,5 kg
- Fits all frame dimensions
- Equipped with rubber coated frame holders
- Allows boot access with carrier and bikes mounted
If your bike(s) cover your vehicle number plate or lights we recommend you fit a lighting board to comply with road vehicle lighting laws.
There are currently no customer reviews
Car Rack Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.