Thule Pack n Pedal Commuter Pannier Bag Universal
- ShowProduct Information Please Note: Bag Is Sold As Single.Features: Stylish, weatherproof 19 litre front or rear pannier p... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Pannier Bags Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Stylish, weatherproof 19 litre front or rear pannier perfect for commuting and city riding.
- Designed to work perfectly with the Thule Tour rack, but fits virtually almost any standard pannier rack.
- Patented Blade Helix fixing system with magnetic lower stabiliser means these are easier and faster to mount and remove than any other pannier, ideal for nipping into the office, pub or store.
- Blade Helix system can be rotated out of sight when not in use, allowing the pannier to be used as a comfortable and stylish shoulder bag using the included padded strap.
- Weatherproof, breathable main material keeps contents safe, dry and ventilated in all but the heaviest and most prolonged downpours.
- Custom metal compression buckles allow adjustment for variety of loads.
- Laptop sleeve holds a laptop with up to a 15 inch screen.
- Transparent light pocket keeps your lights safe and secure when in use.
- Built in reflective fabric is highly visible to traffic.
- Covered by Thule's usual 5 year warranty.
- Weight: 1.4 kg each.
There are currently no customer reviews
Pannier Bags Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.