Thule Pack n Pedal Shield Pannier Bags
- ShowProduct Information Features: Thule's multi-purpose panniers deliver on both weather resistance and visibility. The Thu... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Pannier Bags Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Thule's multi-purpose panniers deliver on both weather resistance and visibility.
- The Thule Shield gives eye-catching light reactive elements in addition to its lightweight, welded construction that gives superior waterproofing.
- Welded construction and roll top closure ensures contents are kept clean and dry with protection certified up to IP64 level.
- Sprung quick release attachment system with magnetic anti-swing connection is easy to use, secure and quiet.
- Highly reflective elements on both front and side panels provide additional visibility.
- Convenient light attachment points for added safety.
- Interior pockets keep smaller items organized.
- Integrated grab handle and detachable shoulder strap allow for multiple carrying options.
- Includes magnet mounts to fit standard rack stays as well as Thule Pack'n Pedal racks.
- Sold in pairs.
- 28 Litre Weight: 700 grams per pannier, 48 Litre Weight: 1 kg per pannier.
- Covered by Thule's limited lifetime warranty.
There are currently no customer reviews
Pannier Bags Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.