Thule RideAlong Rear Childseat
- ShowProduct Information Thule quality, safety and design in a sturdy and easy to use premium child seat.Meet or exceeds the ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Fixed Childseats Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Designed for children from 9 months to 6 years of age, or up to 22 KG in weight
- Bespoke, oversized childproof harness buckle plugs directly into the base of the seat to make placing and removing your child easier
- Bracket fits both round tubes between 28 and 40 mm in diameter, as well as oval tubes up to 40 x 55 mm in size with a revised, more adjustable design for greater frame compatibility, rear plates can be fitted without obstructing cables or fouling on bosses
- Once mounted the bracket allows your seat to be mounted or removed in seconds
- Integrated side protection wings guard your child's hands and prevent pinched fingers when leaning the bike up
- The padded 3-point harness and foot rests are designed for easy one-handed adjustment with your child in place, as is the tilt function that offers up to 20 degrees of recline and 5 different settings
- Removable, washable and water repellent padding is reversible to better match your look
- Built in reflector for added safety
- Covered by Thule's 5 year warranty
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Fixed Childseats Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available