Topeak WhiteLite 1w AA Front Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The versatile Topeak WhiteLite 1W front bike light is ready for the commute home. With a 1000 candle... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The versatile Topeak WhiteLite 1W front bike light is ready for the commute home. With a 1000 candlepower beam of illumination you’re more than ready to cruise urban streets after dark. You also get 3 brightness modes to choose from.
The WhiteLite weighs just 73g (without batteries) and can be used as a torch, when you’re not near your bike. Topeak have designed a wide angle lens to help improve your peripheral vision while a low power indicator lets you know when you need to replace the batteries.
- High power 1W LED up to 1000 candlepower
- 3 step mode: Steady (1w), Steady (0.5w), Blinking
- Weight: 73g (without batteries)
- Max constant burn time up to 30 hours
- Low power indicator
- Engineering grade polymer housing
- Luminous intensity: 10 lux
- Wide angle lens
- Bulb:1 Watt LED
- Battery: 1.5V AA x3pcs (included)
- Burn Time: 30hr 1w / 60hr 0.5w / 72hr blinking
- Quick release clamp fits handlebar sizes: Ø22.2 ~ 31.8mm
- Water resistant design