Troy Lee Designs A1 Drone MTB Helmet
- ShowProduct Information With the A1 helmet, we at Troy Lee Designs returned to the aggressive all-mountain half shell catego... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Troy Lee Size Guide
- Show Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
With the A1 helmet, we at Troy Lee Designs returned to the aggressive all-mountain half shell category.
- Reinforced polycarbonate shell in-molded with the EPS liner extends down the sides and back of the head for maximum protection and durability
- 8 pressurized intake passages draw in cool air for maximum ventilation
- 8 rear vacuum vortex outlets help exhaust and draw heat from head
- Triple position adjustable retention system allows customized fit for various eyewear, head shape and riding styles
- Single piece, ultra plush, removable and washable comfort liner made of anti-microbial moisture wicking material for a dry, comfortable feel
- Full spectrum adjustable moto inspired visor with anodized aluminum hardware
- Race inspired styling
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Troy Lee Size Guide
Troy Lee Helmet Size Guide
|HELMET SIZE||HAT SIZE||CM||INCHES|
|XS/SM||6-3/4 to 7||54 to 57||21.3 to 22|
|MD/LG||7-1/8 tp 7-3/8||57 to 60||22.4 to 23.2|
|XL/XXL||7-1/2 tp 7-7/8||60 to 63||22.6 to 24.8|
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.