Troy Lee Designs A1 Drone MTB Helmet
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB helmets See the latest products
New in MTB helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With the Troy Lee A1 Done MTB helmet, we at Troy Lee Designs returned to the aggressive all-mountain... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With the Troy Lee A1 Done MTB helmet, we at Troy Lee Designs returned to the aggressive all-mountain half shell mountain bike helmet category.
- Reinforced polycarbonate shell in-molded with the EPS liner extends down the sides and back of the head for maximum protection and durability
- 8 pressurized intake passages draw in cool air for maximum ventilation
- 8 rear vacuum vortex outlets help exhaust and draw heat from head
- Triple position adjustable retention system allows customized fit for various eyewear, head shape and riding styles
- Single piece, ultra plush, removable and washable comfort liner made of anti-microbial moisture wicking material for a dry, comfortable feel
- Full spectrum adjustable moto inspired visor with anodized aluminum hardware
- Race inspired styling
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.