Troy Lee Designs A2 Mips MTB Cycling Helmet
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB helmets See the latest products
New in MTB helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cooler, Faster in a Protective package-the A2The all-new for 2017-A2 helmet redefines mountain bike ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Huge air intakes - 25% larger than A1 - connected to massive exhaust ports through deep internal channels provide powerful cooling efficiency
- X-Static® pure silver comfort liner delivers high performance odor protection and quick-dry moisture wicking
- MIPS brain protection system reduces rotational forces to the brain in some crash scenarios
- Dual-density EPS CO-molded with EPP for state-of-the-art impact energy management at low and high crash speeds as well as everything in between
- 16% more EPS+EPP in the frontal lobe and raised eps splines provide more protection in the common impact zones
- aerospace filament-reinforced polycarbonate shell
- break-away anodized aluminium visor screws
- Rear stabilizer fit system with flexible, slimline arms has 3-position front and rear locations for a custom fit
- Expanded field of view works with both goggles and glasses – multiple storage locations for glasses
- Low-profile fixed strap dividers for a no-fuss fit every time (*as a2 helmets have low-profile adjustable strap dividers for a custom fit)
- Fit Kit
- Ventilated Helmet Storage Bag
- Sticker Kit
- 3 year warranty
- 350 grams ( size M/L )
- Meets Or Exceeds: CPSC 1203, CE EN 1078, AS NZ 2063:2008
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.