Troy Lee Designs Ruckus Short Shell Cycling Shorts
- ShowProduct Information Our best selling all mountain original-the Ruckus shorts. We have made minor tweaks over the years, ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Shorts Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Double button low profile enclosure is engineered at an angle to eliminate overlap while in a cycling position. Smooth guide zipper makes for easy fastening
- Improved fit by redesigning our iconic 2-way stretch rear panel. This forms a new shape for improved articulation on the back, while keeping the TLD design ethos. The stretch panel is a newly developed breathable mesh
- Anatomically contoured waistband, engineered for rigorous riding but sleek & comfortable for an all day adventure. Laser perforated rear provides optimal ventilation
- Side waist adjusters are sleek on the hips, but wide enough for easy adjustment on the fly. Low profile surgical grade Velcro built for security and longevity. 2” max of adjustment per side, for 4” of total adjustment
- Hand pocket on the right side of shorts
- Right zipper pocket with zipper garage in the hamstring area for mobile phone
- Left zipper pocket, with flip lock pull that tucks into a zipper garage
- 7” convertible zipper inner thigh vents w/micro mesh screen prevents overheating
- Reflective TLD signature
- Vented woven mesh on outside left and right leg, a RUCKUS signature look
- 23.5” out seam
- Short: Warp & weft bi-stretch fabric made up of 90% Polyester/10% Spandex®
- Moisture wicking/quick dry
- Fabric weight 210gm/7.4oz
- Fabric is certified as Bluesign® approved
There are currently no customer reviews
Men's Cycling Shorts Size Guide
|Size||Waist (cm)||Waist (Inches)||Inside Leg Length (cm)||Inside Leg Length (Inches)|
|XS||61 - 67||24" - 26"||70||28"|
|S||68 - 74||27" - 29"||74||29"|
|M||75 82||30" - 32"||79||31"|
|L||83 - 39||33" - 35"||81||32"|
|XL||90 - 97||36" - 38"||84||33"|
|XXL||98 - 104||39" - 41"||85.5||34"|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.