Unior Bottom Bracket Shell Installation Tool - 1607/4
- ShowProduct Information Bottom bracket shell installation tool - 1607/4Material: special tool steelSurface finish: blacken t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Material: special tool steel
- Surface finish: blacken to standard DIN 50938
- This tool is used for the installation and removal 35. 8 mm and 36. 3 mm bottom bracket shell. It is made of precision tool steel with heat treatment and surface protection. The advantage of the tool is that it prevents slipping off the shell.
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.