Unior Inner Wire Pliers With Safety Lock - 1642.1/2P
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Other workshop tools See the latest products
RRP: £24.99 Save £4.99
RRP: £22.00 Save £2.20
RRP: £36.00 Save £4.01
New in Other workshop tools
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Inner wire pliers with safety lock - 1642.1/2PMaterial: special tool steel, hardened and temperedSur... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Inner wire pliers with safety lock - 1642.1/2P
- Material: special tool steel, hardened and tempered
- Surface finish: chrome plated according to EN12540
- Double plastic dipped handles
How to use the tool:
- The basic function of the inner wire pliers is to tension brake and derailleur steel cables. It is used for holding the inner cable and pulling it out of the housing. The safety lock is activated with a thumb push. The pliers can now be released and the cable fixed. The lock is automatically released by squeezing handles together. The additional safety lock enables easier, faster and more comfortable use.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.