Unior Inner Wire Pliers With Safety Lock - 1642.1/2P
- ShowProduct Information Inner wire pliers with safety lock - 1642.1/2PMaterial: special tool steel, hardened and temperedSur... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Material: special tool steel, hardened and tempered
- Surface finish: chrome plated according to EN12540
- Double plastic dipped handles
- The basic function of the inner wire pliers is to tension brake and derailleur steel cables. It is used for holding the inner cable and pulling it out of the housing. The safety lock is activated with a thumb push. The pliers can now be released and the cable fixed. The lock is automatically released by squeezing handles together. The additional safety lock enables easier, faster and more comfortable use.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.