Unior Pedal Wrench Profi - 1613/2BI
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Pedal Tools See the latest products
RRP: £23.00 Save £4.82
RRP: £34.99 Save £11.01
New in Pedal Tools
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Pedal wrench, profi - 1613/2BIMaterial: special tool steel, hardened and temperedSurface finish: chr... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Pedal wrench, profi - 1613/2BI
- Material: special tool steel, hardened and tempered
- Surface finish: chrome plated according to EN12540
- Drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- Ergonomic heavy duty double component handle
How to use the tool:
- The professional pedal wrench has two 15 mm openings set at offset angles to easily remove pedals regardless of the pedal axle position. The design and finish ensures durability, strength and precision. The extra long handle provides the leverage to remove even the tightest pedals. Of course there is a bottle opener included for the most difficult workshop activity.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.