Unior Shimano Hollowtech Cartridge Bottom Brackets Tool - 1671.5/2BI
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Bottom bracket tools See the latest products
RRP: £64.95 Save £12.00
RRP: £89.95 Save £19.96
New in Bottom bracket tools
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Shimano Hollowtech® cartridge bottom brackets tool with handle - 1671.5/2BIMaterial: special tool st... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Shimano Hollowtech® cartridge bottom brackets tool with handle - 1671.5/2BI
- Material: special tool steel, hardened and tempered
How to use the tool:
- The tool is composed of a wrench, screw with nut and handle. To use, put the wrench onto the bottom bracket nut, so that the screw is inserted into the bottom bracket. This prevents the wrench from slipping and damaging the bottom bracket nut when applying pressure. Your work is made easy by the 350 mm long handle with a two-component ergonomic sleeve. An additional part on the screw is a 19 mm AF to be used with a 19 mm wrench and for torque checking with a torque wrench. The wrench can also be used independently with a 19 mm wrench without the screw with nut and handle. The tool support Shimano® Hollowtech II, Campagnolo® Ultra-Torque and Power Torque, Race Face®, FSA®, SRAM®, Truvativ®, Chris King® as well as many other bottom brackets.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.