Unior Steerer Cutting Guide For Professional Use - 1604/2PLUS
- ShowProduct Information Steerer cutting guide, for professional use - 1604/2PLUSMaterial: special tool steelFor dimensions: ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Material: special tool steel
- For dimensions: 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/8", 1-1/2"
- The 1604/2PLUS enables mounting of the measuring gauge item 1604.1/2PLUS, which enables fast and precise determination of steering tube length desired after the cut.
- When the steering tube on a new fork is longer than necessary, it needs to be shortened to the correct length. The cutting guide enables an even and precise cut of the steerer tube with dimensions 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/8", 1-1/2". Clamp the fork into the cutting rail, the cut must be positioned exactly on the opening of the guide itself. Lightly tighten the screw. Install the cutting guide along with the fixed fork to the vice on the work bench. Saw the steering tube by means of a saw (product no. 750) through the opening in the guide. The compact and precision housing, made in a compact does not leave scratches on the steering tube.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.