Unior Steerer Cutting Guide For Professional Use - 1604/2PLUS
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Headset and forks tools See the latest products
New in Headset and forks tools
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Steerer cutting guide, for professional use - 1604/2PLUSMaterial: special tool steelFor dimensions: ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Material: special tool steel
- For dimensions: 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/8", 1-1/2"
- The 1604/2PLUS enables mounting of the measuring gauge item 1604.1/2PLUS, which enables fast and precise determination of steering tube length desired after the cut.
- When the steering tube on a new fork is longer than necessary, it needs to be shortened to the correct length. The cutting guide enables an even and precise cut of the steerer tube with dimensions 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/8", 1-1/2". Clamp the fork into the cutting rail, the cut must be positioned exactly on the opening of the guide itself. Lightly tighten the screw. Install the cutting guide along with the fixed fork to the vice on the work bench. Saw the steering tube by means of a saw (product no. 750) through the opening in the guide. The compact and precision housing, made in a compact does not leave scratches on the steering tube.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.