Unior Tools For Bike Frame - 1678/2BI
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheel and tyre tools See the latest products
RRP: £94.99 Save £9.50
New in Wheel and tyre tools
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Tools for bike frame - 1678/2BIMaterial: special tool steel, hardened and temperedErgonomic heavy du... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Tools for bike frame - 1678/2BI
- Material: special tool steel, hardened and tempered
- Ergonomic heavy duty double component handle
- Surface finish: chrome plated to standard EN12540
- The bike pincers are designed for quick and easy removal of bike tires and tubes on older and city bikes with metal frames.
- The long handle enables you to generate sufficient force to loosen the rims allowing you enough space to simply remove the tire or tube from the wheel without having to dismount the entire wheel. Thanks to its spring lock, the tool will always remain in position allowing you to use it single handedly.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.