Unior Tyre Setter - 1601/2DP
- ShowProduct Information Tire setter - 1601/2DPMaterial: chrome vanadiumDrop forged, entirely hardened and temperedSurface fi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Material: chrome vanadium
- Drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- Surface finish: chrome plated to standard EN12540
- Double plastic dipped handles
- The pliers are intended for fast straightforward tire removal - especially tires that have already bonded with the rim. Using the pliers, we compress the tire so that it detaches from the bead of the rim. A strong grip facilitates the removal of the tires. The well designed shape of the pliers enables the separation of the tire from the rim and ensures that the inner tube is not punctured when removing the tire. The pliers are chromed and laminated with plastic for a more comfortable grip.
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.