Unior Tyre Setter - 1601/2DP
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheel and tyre tools See the latest products
New in Wheel and tyre tools
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Tire setter - 1601/2DPMaterial: chrome vanadiumDrop forged, entirely hardened and temperedSurface fi... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Material: chrome vanadium
- Drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- Surface finish: chrome plated to standard EN12540
- Double plastic dipped handles
- The pliers are intended for fast straightforward tire removal - especially tires that have already bonded with the rim. Using the pliers, we compress the tire so that it detaches from the bead of the rim. A strong grip facilitates the removal of the tires. The well designed shape of the pliers enables the separation of the tire from the rim and ensures that the inner tube is not punctured when removing the tire. The pliers are chromed and laminated with plastic for a more comfortable grip.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.