Unior Wheel Centering Stand For Home Use 1688
- ShowProduct Information This stand is intended especially for the enthusiast. It is very easy to use, light (2.3 kg) and doe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The stand can be folded by folding the leg to the lower profile.
- The stand can also be mounted on the work bench with screws to increases stability.
- The control sensor is single sided so first the wheel shall be centered on one side, then turned around and centered on the other side.
- The additional function enables true checking of wheel discs.
- Material: special tool steel
- It is possible to center wheels with dimension from 16 to 29 inch, with or without tyre.
- Supports hubs up to 157 mm width.
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.