Uvex Sportstyle 204 Cycling Glasses
- ShowProduct Information Head out on the road in style with the Uvex Sportstyle 204 cycling glasses. With 100% protection aga... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Cycling Glasses Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Head out on the road in style with the Uvex Sportstyle 204 cycling glasses. With 100% protection against harmful rays, comfortable earpieces and a large wrap-around lens design, these glasses are perfect for multi-sport use.
- Protection: 100% UVA, UVB and UVC protection for all conditions
- Comfort: Soft earpieces let you ride mile after mile in comfort
- Lens: Litemirror extra-large, decentred lenses for wrap-around protection and style
- Lens Design: Wild field of view for clarity in all directions
- Frame: Ergonomic with a dual compound construction for protection against draughts
- Size: Universal Size
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Uvex Sportstyle 204 Cycling Glasses Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I bought these glass last summer and I use them for cycling , Horse riding, driving and everyday use they are well worth the money
I bought these glass last summer and I use them for cycling , Horse riding, driving and everyday use they are well worth the moneyClose review
Cycling Glasses Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.