We The People Zodiac 20w 2017 - BMX Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in BMX bikes See the latest products
New in BMX bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Key Features:20" BMX BikeStreet inspired geometry with shorter fork offset, cranks and chainstaysFul... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- 20" BMX Bike
- Street inspired geometry with shorter fork offset, cranks and chainstays
- Full crmo frame, fork and bar
- 7mm invest cast dropouts and integ. chain tensioners
- 4pc handlebar
- Removable brake hardware
- Fully sealed bearing wheels
- Saltplus PRO Freecoaster hub, available as RSD or LSD
- Saltplus PRO Nylon/Fiberglass hub guards
- éclat Dune stem, Trippin XL rims, Slash pedals
- Saltplus Elite sprocket with éclat AK Nylon guard
The We The People Zodiac 20w 2017 Features are:
Frame: 4130 full crmo, tapered SS & CS, removable pivots & guides, invest cast dropout with intg. chain tensioner
Fork: WETHEPEOPLE Zodiac fork, butted sanko tubing, cnc steerer, 28mm offset,cr-mo dropouts
Headset: SALTPLUS Echo int. headset, sealed bearing
Bars: full 4130 crmo 4pc bar
Stem: ÉCLAT Dune 6061 T6 full cnc, top loading stem, 50mm reach
Rear Brake: ÉCLAT Talon alloy u-brake-rear
Brake Lever: SALTPLUS Geo hinged alloy brake lever
Bottom Bracket: SALT Mid 19mm, press fit, sealed bearing
Chain: SALTPLUS Warlock half-link chain
Sprocket: 9t, 1pc freecoaster driver, sealed bearing
Rims: ÉCLAT Trippin XL straight double wall rim, 36h
Front Hub: SALTPLUS Trapez hub, sb, 3/8" |s female bolts, 36h
Rear Hub: SALTPLUS Trapez hub, sb, 3/8" |s female bolts, 36h
Tyres: WETHEPEOPLE Stickin| 2.4" Front - WETHEPEOPLE Stickin| 2.3" Rear
Seatpost: SALT AM pivotal seat post, alloy
Pedals: ÉCLAT Slash nylon / fiberglass pedals