Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 6000, 6200, 6800 and 6900 (10mm)
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Bottom bracket tools See the latest products
New in Bottom bracket tools
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Genuine Wheels Manufacturing spare or a great tool on it's ownThe correct size extractor will fit sn... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Genuine Wheels Manufacturing spare or a great tool on it's own
- The correct size extractor will fit snugly into the inner diameter (I.D.) of the sealed bearing you wish to extract
- Place extractor into I.D. of sealed bearing until it seats flush with the shoulder of the extractor
- Tighten nut with wrench while securing extractor with other wrench. Tighten nut until the extractor is firmly in place within the I. D. of the sealed bearing
- Once the extractor is secured, align a punch with back side of the extractor
- Gently tap on the punch until bearing is removed along with the extractor
- The bearing is now removed. Install new sealed bearings with a Wheels Mfg PRESS-1 (rear hub & bbÂ?s) or PRESS-2 (front hub)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.