Wolf Tooth Precision Integrated Standard Headset
- ShowProduct Information Wolf Tooth - Precision Is Integrated Standard Headset Any Frame That Uses Is (Integrated Standard) ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Headsets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Wolf Tooth - Precision Is Integrated Standard Headset
- Any Frame That Uses Is (Integrated Standard) Headsets With 41mm Upper And 52mm Lower Outer Bearing Diameter
- Uppers And Lowers Sold Separately
- Enduro Stainless Steel Sealed Bearings Included On Both The Upper And Lower
Upper Assembly Features:
- Ultralight Stem Cap With Integrated Spacer Plus An Aluminium Bolt And A Star Nut
- 7, 15 And 25mm Stack Height Top Cover Options (7mm Cover = 8mm Total Stack, 15mm Cover = 15mm Total Stack, 25mm Cover = 25mm Total Stack
- O-ring Seal Prevents Water Intrusion Around The Steerer Tube
- Custom Moulded Upper Lip Seal Provides Additional Protection For The Upper Bearing
Lower Assembly Features:
- Custom Moulded Dual Lip Seal On The Crown Race To Protect The Lower Bearing In The Toughest Conditions
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.