The ReMote Light Action Dropper Lever has a longer lever arm than the standard ReMote, reducing the actuation force required by a third and making it ideal for dropper posts with a harder pull or if you prefer a light actuation feel.
Every single detail of the ReMote Light Action is the result of a singular drive to eliminate all complaints found with stock dropper levers.
In an industry first, the ReMote uses a 21mm sealed cartridge bearing for smooth operation and unparalleled modulation. A precision-machined cable path and custom clamping screw with captive washer won’t damage cables like more common set screws. As an added bonus, cables can be cut to length and crimped prior to securing.
The ReMote lever sits close to the bar, minimizing the distance the thumb must be removed from the grip while reducing the likelihood of knee contact in technical terrain and adds a bit of extra length to overcome stiff dropper internals.
Wolf Tooth's team have also included an innovative engineered failure point, allowing the lever to break away from its base in the event of a crash. Replacement axles are inexpensive and readily available, ensuring that you can spend more time on the trails and less time in the workshop.
Wolf Tooth ReMote Installation Instructions
- Compatible with all cable actuated dropper posts.
- Works with dropper posts that (a) have the barrel end of the cable at the remote position and (b) those that have the barrel end at the seat post.
- If your post is not listed in the charts found in the image gallery, Wolf Tooth recommends measuring the pivot centre to end of your current lever. If it is greater than 52mm the Light Action will work best. If it is less than 52mm, the Standard ReMote will work best.
- ReMote 22.2mm - includes hinged handlebar clamp for 22.2mm handlebars. All mountain bike handlebars are 22.2mm where your shift and brake levers attach even on 31.8mm handlebars. (31.8mm and 35mm handlebars just refer to the diameter where the stem clamps). Attach with 1-2nm max.
- ReMote IS-AB for Shimano I-Spec A or B - Includes IS-AB hardware.
- ReMote IS-II for Shimano I-Spec II - Includes IS-II hardware.
- ReMote MM SRAM/Avid MatchMaker X - Includes the MatchMakerX hardware, which is a T-Nut and bolt that allows the ReMote MM to attach to the MatchMakerX clamp. You will need the MatchMakerX handlebar clamp, which we do not sell but can easily be purchased.
- ReMote 31.8 is available for road bikes where the ReMote is mounted next to the stem.
- ReMote Magura for Magura brakes and some 2-bolt clamp SRAM brakes - Includes Magura hardware
- ReMote Hope for Tech3 Hope Brakes - Includes Hope hardware (see compatibility above)
- ReMote IS-EV for Shimano I-Spec EV - Includes IS-EV hardware
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Customer reviews and Q&A's are disabled because you declined functional cookies.
To enable reviews and Q&A's click the 'Cookie Settings' button below and enable functional cookies.
Wolf Tooth Remote Light Action Dropper Lever
Cycle to Work is a salary sacrifice scheme, where you can save up to 42% off a new Bike and Safety equipment. This means the cost is deducted from your salary as a non-cash benefit, so you save on tax and national insurance.
Here at Tredz, we accept Cycle to Work vouchers from all national schemes. For more information click here.
At Tredz, we’re committed to bringing you the best products at the best prices. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, simply contact us for an immediate response using our live chat service. Click here to discuss your price match with an agent now for help.
Subject to Terms and Conditions
At Tredz, we offer a fast high quality service, with a range of options from free delivery on orders over £20, next day and convenient click & collect from one of our stores. Simply select within the checkout.
*Courier deliveries to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and the Scottish Highlands/Islands will incur a charge.
At Tredz, if you are not 100% happy with your order, then you can use our simple hassle free returns service. Simply return the item new and unused in the manufacturers original packaging within 365 days of purchase. Bikes and larger items are collected by courier.
Brilliant smooth operation. Easy to fit. Good quality. Bit expensive for a small lever but probably worth it.