XLAB Aqua Shot 25oz Water Bottle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Bottles See the latest products
New in Bottles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Unique time saving racing bottle with high flow squeeze valve and 4 oz graduations.Key Features:Not ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Not your ordinary water bottle
- Fast, easy hydration with a simple squeeze & squirt
- Self-sealing nozzle prevents leakage & quickens replacement times
- Control your hydration intake with accurate calibrations
- BPA Free & Bio-degradeable to keep you & the environment healthy
- Special fast flow silicone valve.
- Automatically flows when you squeeze.
- Self seals when you stop squeezing.
- No biting or pulling of valves.
- Unlike other squeeze bottles, valve is not exposed to dust or contamination.
- Drink up to 4 ozs in 7 seconds.
- Clear bottle enables easy viewing of contents.
- Graduations every 4ozs helps control rate of hydration.
- Large 25oz (740ml) capacity is great for an hour of riding.
- Mounts vertically or horizontally. Won't leak.
- Continuous ½ inch deep neck groove helps cages keep the bottle in place.
- Shoot into helmet vents for rapid cool down.
- Can be used for carbonated beverages.
- Dishwasher top shelf safe.
- Fill ¾ full and freeze for a cooler drink.
- BPA-Free material that keeps your drink tasting great.
- Biodegradeable. Utilizing the latest in bio-chemical engineering, XLAB now offers biodegradable bottles! This is achieved by using a revolutionary additive, EcoPure, to the LDPE plastic during the molding process. The complete biodegradation process takes approximately 1-5 years.
- Medical grade silicone for the fast flow valve.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.