XLAB Multi-Strike Repair Holder
- ShowProduct Information The versatile MULTI-STRIKE gives fast access to your repair kit, whether you have tubular or clinche... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Bike Pumps Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Repair bags are a thing of the past!
- Tuck your repair kit into a tidy compact space for that aero advantage
- Clincher setups can carry a tube, tire levers, CO2 cylinders & an inflator
- Tubular setups can carry a full tubular tire and inflating foam sealant
- Fits on all Delta systems, CARBON WING & SUPER WING carriers
- VERSATILE MOUNTING - Will mount on DELTA single bottle systems or at the rear of the XLAB CARBON WING and SUPER WING.
- STORAGE SAVER - Mounts to your hydration carrier, saving space in your storage bag for your cell phone, nutrition and other important items.
- FAST ACCESS - Simply unscrew, and attach your inflator and CO2 cartridges. Simply unstrap your spare tire, tube or inflating foam sealant.
- The CO2 Holder holds 2 CO2 Cartridges and a NANOFLATOR or SPEED CHUCK inflator.
- The Multi Holder can hold a tube, inflating foam sealant, TIRE MATE or tubular tire (must purchase optional XCW STRAP if storing a tubular tire).
XLAB Multi-Strike Repair Holder Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
So far so good secured to Delta 200 X lab bracket and gorilla cage. 2 Co2 canisters installed.
So far so good secured to Delta 200 X lab bracket and gorilla cage. 2 Co2 canisters installed.Close review
Bike Pumps Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.