XLAB Sonic Wing - 2 Bottle Rear Carrier
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Spares See the latest products
New in Spares
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information You know those mysterious two holes in a Cervelo or QR PRsix seatpost? Well, this Carrier will fit i... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Same features as the Carbon Sonic Wing, but made of high quality aluminum
- Sturdy mounting that is specific to your seatpost!
- Compatible with Quintana Roo PRsix model and Cervelo models with 2-hole seatposts
- Highly adjustable for the perfect position. 30 different cage & carrier angles.
- Carry repair your way! Store a bag at the back, or 2 CO2 cartridges & an inflator on the Sonic Nut
- You know those mysterious two holes in a Cervelo or QR PRsix seatpost? Well, this Carrier will fit in there, a nice tight fit. Consider the CARBON SONIC made of Carbon Fiber for a lighter version.
- When installed in the high position, air flows cleanly around the aero seat post. The narrow 5/8" SONIC WING chassis has an open back allowing air to exit. This can save 13 seconds per 40 kilometers when in the high position.
- Has 30 different positions available, so that you can have a custom fit position that is both comfortable and aerodynamic. Can be inverted for a lower position on the saddle, or keep it upright for a low drag higher position. 3 different carrier angles and 5 different bottle angles for each position.
- Because the carrier fits on the seat post we have not discovered any seats that you cannot use including the long Fizik, SMP, Selle Italia, Selle San Marco, Terry and others.
- For ISM saddles with a transition hook when fitting to Cervélos the saddle works well if you use the Cervélo clamp in the front hole of the seat post. If you have the clamp in the rear hole, it is necessary to invert the XLAB carrier in order to miss the transition hook on the saddles. If you do not wish to invert the carrier to miss an ISM saddle, then select either the XLAB CARBON WING, SUPER WING, TURBO WING or MINI WING System.
- Sonic Wing chassis
- 1 Pair X-Straps
- Aircraft Aluminum Alloy. Steel hardware
- Aluminum chassis 60 grams, Hardware 35 grams. Straps 9 grams.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.