XLAB Stealth Pocket 100c - Frame Bag
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Frame Bags See the latest products
New in Frame Bags
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Sleek, element-deflecting material withstands wear, perspiration and electrolyte drinks.Top-tube mou... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Top-tube mounted storage optimized to increase aerodynamics for bikes with standard stems
- Sleek, element-deflecting material stands tough against perspiration and electrolyte drinks
- Stay stocked for the ride: Storage comfortably fits up to 1 bar and 3 gels
- Highly visible, silver coloured interior makes it easy to see contents and stay focused on the road
- Optimal height and width reduces drag caused by stem and headset spacers with no increase in frontal area
- 72 degree nose fits tight against stem, tapering into a sleek aero profile
- Super smooth, low skin friction exterior reduces drag
- Large, easy-pull zipper for ease of access even when race day adrenaline is at its peak
- Silver coloured interior makes it easy to find contents
- Inside pocket for tablets, cash or small items
- Extra long front straps for installing on bikes with cables entering the top tube behind the headset
- Non-slip bottom and front grip to top tube and back of stem for a steady ride
- 8.4” (21.3cm) L x 2.5” (6.4cm) H x 1.5” (3.8cm) W
- Non-porous, durable Vinyl exterior. Reflective, insulated interior lining. Anti-slip rubber base.
- 20.4 in3 (334 cm3)
- 2.3 oz (66g)
- Because of our engineering and testing for this product, we give it a 1 Year LIMITED Warranty to the original owner.
XLAB Stealth Pocket 100c - Frame Bag Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Well constructed bag, sits tight on your frame, doesn't obstruct your legs and opens/ closes with ease. I squeezed a banana, three (small) flapjacks and my keys into it.
Well constructed bag, sits tight on your frame, doesn't obstruct your legs and opens/ closes with ease. I squeezed a banana, three (small) flapjacks and my keys into it.Close review