XLAB Torpedo Bottle Cage
- ShowProduct Information Mounts Between Aero Bars on XLAB Torpedo Mini Mount.Key Features:Only cage designed with horizontal ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bottles & Cages Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Only cage designed with horizontal bottles in mind
- Fast & Easy access to bottle
- 6lb tight grip ideal for front-end systems
- Deep top hook to prevent bottle slippage
- Horizontal adjustment for that perfect bottle position
- Use XLAB Aqua-Shot Squeeze and Squirt none-drip Bottle.
- Great for horizontal use such as on the Torpedo system
- Ideal for 20km, 40km TT/TRI, 70.3, Ironman.
- Lowest Drag of any front system
- Only 7 in2 (24cm2) Frontal Area 68% less than most others
- Specially designed by XLAB to be light and aerodynamic.
- Perfect with XLAB AQUA-SHOT bottle for Sprint Tris or 20km TT's.
- Add XLAB AERO TT bottle and cage for Olympic Tris or 40km TT's.
- Taking a drink from an XLAB AQUA-SHOT once every 15 minutes is faster than the drag (as much as 50 grams) from a 3/8 dia (10 mm.) straw for the whole bike split.
- Use on 70.3 or Ironman races to eliminate huge drag from front vertical bottles and straws.
- Material - Carbon Fiber
- Weight - 25g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bottles & Cages Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.