XLAB Torpedo Kompact 125
- ShowProduct Information Keep your hydration right between your arms and your computer at a glance. Easy-to-install system st... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bottles & Cages Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Keep your hydration right between your arms and your computer at a glance. Easy-to-install system stacks hydration and ride data into one simple design.
- Upgraded computer mount takes on rougher road conditions. 3X stiffer than original KOMPACT 100.
- Just add your choice of beverage: Includes calibrated, squeeze-and-squirt AQUA-SHOT Racing Bottle
- SecureClip™ Brackets Install in an Instant: No ugly cable-ties, rubberbands or electrical tape needed to secure system: SecureClip™ brackets simply ‘clip on’ and Velcro down to aerobars
- On top Garmin computer mount gives quick-glance bird’s-eye-view of your cycling data
- High-grip design holds bottles tight – yet bottle insertion and removal is easy
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bottles & Cages Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.