XLAB Torpedo Kompact 500 - Bottle and Cage
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Bottles See the latest products
New in Bottles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information High-performance simplicity. New carbon design leverages the groundbreaking, award-winning design of... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Comes with everything you need – mounting plate, GARMIN-specific computer mount, cage and bottle
- Torpedo Kompact 500 comes fully assembled
- No Zip-ties, rubberbands or need to concoct your own mounting solution required – simply click-on and Velcro-down
- XLAB SecureClip™ brackets eliminate rattling and shifting. Fits 22.2mm diameter aerobar extensions. If your bars are oversized we can custom make special oversized clamps. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Megadjust™ means the widest adjustment range available, fitting aerobars 70mm-150mm (center-to-center) apart
- Designed for easy placement of GARMIN bike computers, GARMIN Forerunner and fenix watches w/ Simple Quarter Turn interface (check Compatibility tab for specifics)
- While bulkier systems limit hand placement and force your hands into limited pockets – the short, compact design (just 145mm / 5.7in) clears the aerobars for more, comfortable hand positions
- Perfect for shorter aerobars – rear offset design moves bottle weight over stem and doesn’t require a significant amount of space from your aerobars
- Improves bike handling compared to systems that load weight onto aerobars
- Hyper-reflective Cool Shot insulated bottle keeps liquids super cool
- 6 lb grip force is durable for rough road conditions: Carbon anti-launch design increases grip force
*Cycle Computer Not Included
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.