XLAB Turbo Wing - 2 Bottle Rear Carrier
- ShowProduct Information Lightweight 2-bottle rear carrier.Highly adjustable with 3 carrier positions & 5 different cage angl... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bottles & Cages Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Lightweight 2-bottle rear carrier.
- Highly adjustable with 3 carrier positions & 5 different cage angles
- Carry repair your way! Store a bag at the back, or = 2 CO2 cartridges & an inflator on the SONIC NUT
- Sturdy carrier won't sway keeping your bottles & repair kit in its place
- Pair the carrier with high gripping GORILLA CAGES for no bottle launches!
- 15 positions for EASY REACH
- Designed for speed ZERO DRAG in high position saves 13 secs per 40 km
- Anti-flex design prevents whiplash bottle launching
- Anti-launch XLAB GORILLA CAGES help retain bottles
- Vibration resistant hardware-Loctite, Lock washers, Nylock nuts
- Low position for EASY STEP-OVER
- Holds up to 2 large Water Bottles in optional XLAB GORILLA CAGES
- Holds Tubes/Levers in included XLAB X-STRAPS or optional XLAB MINI BAG
- Holds Tubular Tire in X-STRAPS or optional XLAB MEZZO BAG
- Holds AIR STRIKE CO2s and XLAB NANOFLATOR in optional XLAB SONIC-NUT.
- Alloy Carrier
- 1 pair of X-STRAPS
- All hardware and instructions
- Aircraft Aluminium Alloy
- Aluminium 70 grams, Hardware 48 grams. Total 118 grams
- 3 YEARS WARRANTY
- Because of our engineering and testing for this product we give it a 3 Years LIMITED Warranty to the original owner.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bottles & Cages Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.