Yeti SB5+ C-Series XT-SLX 27.5"+ Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information More grip, more float, more fun. The Yeti SB5+ is a full sus trail bike that has been built from the... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (3)
More grip, more float, more fun. The Yeti SB5+ is a full sus trail bike that has been built from the ground up for 2.8” plus sized tyres. A versatile trail bike, this C-series carbon full suspension bike is equally happy when loaded up for extreme bike packing adventures as it is on a bike park uplift day. The SB5+ offers incredible stability and traction wherever you ride it.
- High Modulus carbon frame with Switch Infinity suspension platform
- Fox Performance DPS shock controls the 127mm of rear suspension travel
- Fox 34 Performance fork for 150mm of plush suspension travel
- Shimano XT/SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Sizes: Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Storm, Raw/ Turquoise
- The Yeti SB5+ C-Series is available with 0% APR finance
The SB5+ is its own beast. Built on a 27.5 plus platform, it can accommodate up to 3.0 tires. This isn’t the SB5 with plus tires on it – it’s a plus-sized dedicated bike that takes on loose gravel and varied trail conditions with ease. To be clear, it isn't the SB5 with plus tires on it - it's slacker and longer. The SB5+ is a plus-sized dedicated bike that takes on muck, loose gravel and varied trail conditions with ease. As expected of any Yeti, the SB5+ is also flickable and agile, striking the balance between traction and playfulness.
There are no flip-chips here to change the bike’s geometry, no multiple wheel sizes, nothing to alter our suspension kinematics. We discovered that the slight changes in tire diameter had a dramatic impact on critical frame properties such as bottom bracket height and mechanical trail. Not wanting to sacrifice any defining ride characteristics by adopting the wheels to fit an existing platform, the SB5+ was born into its own identity in our line.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||High modulus carbon|
|Fork:||Fox Performance 34/150mm|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Performance DPS|
|Headset:||Cane Creek 40 inset taper|
|Stem:||Race Face Ride 60mm|
|Bars:||Race Face Evole 750mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano SLX 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano SLX 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT|
|Rims:||DT Swiss 370 W/XM551 Boost|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon 2.8 EXO/TR|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon 2.8 EXO/TR|
|Chainset:||Race Face Affect 30T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face BB92|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX 11-46T|
|Weight:||29.20 lbs (13.25kg)|
Yeti SB5+ C-Series XT-SLX 27.5"+ Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (3)
Best bike of the day by a mile
Best bike of the day by a mileClose review
Great bikeClose review
Light and responsive easy to chuck around
Light and responsive easy to chuck aroundClose review