Yeti SB5 T-Series X01 Eagle 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Versatile trail bike perfection. The Yeti SB5 is an extremely capable mountain bike that is lightwei... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Versatile trail bike perfection. The Yeti SB5 is an extremely capable mountain bike that is lightweight enough for all-day-long epic rides yet capable enough for taking on the most challenging enduro tracks. The T-Series carbon frame is the best that Yeti build and is perfectly complemented by the SRAM X01 Eagle drivetrain and Fox Factory shocks.
- T-Series carbon frame with Switch Infinity suspension platform
- Fox Factory DPS shock controls the 127mm of rear suspension travel
- Fox 34 Factory fork for 150mm of plush suspension travel
- SRAM X01 Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain for the ultimate gear shifting
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Turquoise, Raw/Grey
- The Yeti SB5 T-Series X01 Eagle 27.5" is available with 0% APR finance
The SB5 is perhaps our most versatile all-mountain bike. Born on the trails of Colorado, this bike represents everything a trail bike should be — lightweight, nimble on climbs and dominant on descents.
Last year, when Yeti designed the SB5 with all-new geometry and design - they all thought it looked a lot like the old chum we knew and loved. When they got aboard this capable trail bike, Yeti was suddenly clearing technical climbs with far less effort and our descents were more playful and speedy than before. The seat tube was steepened to optimize pedalling position, while the head tube got a bit slacker so it was even more capable on the downhill. It's tough to make a great thing better, but we feel pretty good.
TURQ Series bikes are made with the highest quality carbon fibre available and offer the perfect balance of stiffness and compliance. The result is a bike that feels smooth, solid and aggressive. CARBON series have small changes in the carbon fibre allowing for a more aggressively priced high-performance frame while maintaining strength and stiffness of its higher end sibling.
Different sized riders have different needs, so on the xs-sm we lowered the toptube creating even more standover for shorter riders. The md-xl use our signature toptube configuration which has great clearance and classic lines.
Working with FOX we retooled the SB5’s shock with an exclusive air volume configuration and tune. This resulted in better mid-stroke compression and small bump sensitivity providing a wider range of riders with a custom feel.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||High modulus carbon|
|Fork:||Fox 34 Factory 150mm Boost|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Factory DPS|
|Headset:||Cane Creek 40 inset taper|
|Stem:||Race Face Turbine Basic 35x50mm|
|Bars:||Yeti Carbon 35x760mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide RSC 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide RSC 160mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Shifters:||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Rims:||DT Swiss 350 W/XM421 Boost|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent 2.4 EXO/TR Tubeless|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent 2.25 EXO/TR Tubeless|
|Chainset:||SRAM X01 Carbon Eagle 30T|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP BB92|
|Chain:||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Cassette:||SRAM 1275 10-50T|
|Weight:||26.60 lbs (12.07 kg)|