Zipp 202 Tubular 77 18 Spokes Front Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description In their own words, the Zipp 202 Tubular front wheel climbs like a mountain goat, and descends like ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
In their own words, the Zipp 202 Tubular front wheel climbs like a mountain goat, and descends like an eagle. With its aerodynamic profile, ultra-lightweight carbon construction and rigid & responsive handling, we’re inclined to agree.
Developed in the wind tunnel, the 202’s toroidal rim profile is equally as aerodynamically efficient as many of Zipp’s rivals’ 45-50mm aero rims. What’s more, the 202 rim’s 32mm profile is significantly lighter and stiffer than its contemporaries, resulting in a wheel which weighs just 670g.
Evolutionary changes with revolutionary results. The 77/177 hub set is an incredible feat of engineering, where small changes have a big impact. The star-flanged straight-pull hub shell is designed to distribute spoke tension forces evenly, ensuring the bearing bores stay round and smooth. This near-microscopic level of attention to detail is what makes Zipp wheelsets so popular. They’re ultra-reliable, built with incredible precision, and designed for the ultimate performance.
For more information, and to purchase the matching rear wheel, take a look at the Zipp 202 Tubular rear wheel.
About the 77/177 hub set:
- Redesigned designed quick-release skewers (included) have a wider & more ergonomic handle to give more leverage for opening and closing
- Optimized flange geometry and spoke hole attachment pattern with Sapim® CX Sprint spokes to optimize torsional and lateral stiffness and robustness
- New robust hub shell
- For those looking for a wider gear range, or tackling especially extreme terrain, a XD driver body for 177 is sold separately and easily installed to allow for more cassette options including a 10-42t
- The hubset is designed to swap driver bodies without the need to re-dish the wheel
- Weight: 635g
- Rim Depth: 32mm
- Brake Track Width (centre): 24.62mm
- Max Width: 25.4mm
- Clincher Bead Width: 16.25mm
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Sprint
- Spoke Count: 18
- Spoke Pattern: Radial
- Spoke Length: 274mm
- Max Tire Pressure: 125psi (8.62bar)
- Dimpled Surface: Yes
- Nipples: Sapim®
- External Nipples: Yes
- The Zipp 202 Tubular front wheel is available with 0% finance