Zipp 202 Tubular Carbon Front Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Look back through the crucial stages of recent Grand Tours and you’ll find the 202 winning stages, c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The 202 was Alberto Contador’s wheel of choice during nearly every stage on his way to victory at the 2011 Giro d’Italia, proving that it’s a formidable weapon on any terrain. And Zipp® triathlete Jan Frodeno won an Olympic gold medal on the 202. Proving its durability, the 202 had even been ridden to a fourth place finish at Paris-Roubaix.
To get to the base of the climb, the 202’s 32 mm toroidal profile was developed in the wind tunnel to roll on the flats as efficiently as many 45 to 50 mm rims. After the summit, the 202’s high lateral stiffness delivers precise handling on tricky descents and crisp accelerations to finish off the competition.
- Valve extension
- Brake pads
- QR skewer
- 18 spokes
- White or black decal