Zipp 303 NSW Carbon Clincher Tubeless Rim Brake Rear Road Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Advanced Development DefinedLight enough to fly up climbs, tough enough to excel in the cobbled clas... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Advanced Development Defined
Light enough to fly up climbs, tough enough to excel in the cobbled classics, and with the industry’s best available braking performance for the most technical descents, the 45mm deep 303 NSW is built for a singular purpose: To be fast, everywhere. But the 303 NSW is no ‘race day only’ wheelset to be tucked away in a wheel bag until a race number is pinned to the rider’s jersey. It’s built to take the abuse of everyday training rides. Zipp has achieved this reliability at a lighter weight with a revised carbon fibre layup developed through testing on the famed cobbles of the Arenberg Forest with the world’s fastest riders.
Things To Remember
- COGNITION™ hubset
- Axial Clutch™ technology
- ABLC SawTooth™
- New, faster, more stable rim profile - AeroBalance™
- Handcrafted in the USA
Features And Benefits
- Entirely new 45mm rim profile, tubeless compatible for increased speed and better cornering, control and comfort
- Cognition™ hubset with Axial Clutch™ technology provides reduced drag when coasting
- ImPress™ graphics technology prints graphics directly onto the rim, for better air flow management, light weight and durability
- ABLC Sawtooth dimple design helps manage air flow around the rim, and contributes to create a faster, more stable wheel
- Industry leading Showstopper brake track: powerful and consistent braking, even on the wet.
- Size (wheels): 700c
- Rim construction: Carbon
- Tire compatibility: Clincher Tubeless Ready
- Brake compatibility: Rim
- Rim - inside width: 19mm
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim finish: UD fiber, Impress technology
- Color (Decal): Impress
- Nipple material: Aluminum
- Spoke type: CX-Ray - Black
- Spoke count: 24
- Spoke pattern: 2 Cross
- Driver body type: Campagnolo, SRAM XDR, SRAM/Shimano Road
- Axle type (Wheels): QR 130
- Bearings: Cartridge - Stainless Steel
- Driver Mechanism: Axial Clutch
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.