Zipp 404 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Rim Brake Rear Road Wheel
- ShowProduct Information If you had to choose just one wheel, the 404 Firecrest Carbon Clincher is a savvy and speedy choice.... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Road Bike Wheel Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- New, faster, more stable rim profile - AeroBalance™
- 10 or 11 speed compatible
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Improved 58mm rim profile – fast and stable; the signature Zipp wheel.
- ABLC Sawtooth dimple design helps manage air flow around the rim, and contributes to create a faster, more stable wheel.
- Industry leading Showstopper brake track: powerful and consistent braking, even on the wet.
- 77/177 hubset, reliable & durable, proven in the Spring Classics. No pre-load adjustment required
- XDR driver body available for 1x setups
- Sapim spokes & nipples
- Aero performance, durable and light weight
- Size (wheels): 700c
- Rim construction: Carbon
- Tire compatibility: Clincher Tube
- Brake compatibility: Rim
- Rim - inside width: 17mm
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim finish: UD fibre, adhesive decals
- Colour (Decal): Black, White
- Nipple material: Aluminium
- Spoke type: CX-Sprint
- Spoke count: 24
- Spoke pattern: 2 Cross
- Driver body type: SRAM/Shimano Road, SRAM XDR, Campagnolo
- Axle type (Wheels): QR 130
- Bearings: Cartridge - Carbon Steel
- Driver Mechanism: 3 Pawls Leaf Spring
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Road Bike Wheel Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 48 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 18 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available