Zone3 Lava Long Distance Trisuit
- ShowProduct Information Comfort is king during endurance events, the Lava suit has benefitted from significant upgrades to f... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Comfort is king during endurance events, the Lava suit has benefitted from significant upgrades to fabric used on the upper body to improve breathability, temperature control and freedom of movement.
The suit offers all over comfort combined with performance during all three disciplines. If you're taking on a long distance race this season then we hope this will be the perfect suit.
- New AERO-STRIPE striped material on the upper chest panel for enhanced aerodynamics.
- Premium woven fabrics with water repellent coating to ensure maximum performance and comfort throughout the race.
- Ergonomic panel design, fit and fabrics designed for temperature control.
- Extremely high quality, Iron Performance pad by Cytech. Crucial for IM distances.
- Premium integrated leg grippers, with gold fibres, for maximum comfort and support throughout the race.
- Functional pocket design for race day nutrition.
- Bonded arm holes for speed and comfort
- Extremely breathable and sweat wicking for optimum temperature control.
- Incredibly lightweight and quick drying whilst still being durable and offering a 50+ UPF protection
- 360° stretch for total freedom of movement.
A high-tech Nano water repellent coating reduces drag resistance in and out of the water. Improving your swim time, repelling sweat and keeping you drier and warmer if it rains.
Sensory: An extremely smooth and soft fabric that feels fantastic against the skin, it provides extra support and compression on the legs together with a full water repellent coating. The fabric is highly breathable and sweat wicking, while the 360º stretch ensures total freedom of movement.
Integrated leg grippers: Premium Italian design utilising natural gold fibres for improved comfort. This extended panel is bonded for optimum fit and drag resistance. The grippers keep the legs in place on the bike and run and without an extra seam seen on most Tri suits. This fabric is also highly breathable, moves moisture and is comfortable next to the body which allows a great fit.
- Each fabric carefully chosen and positioned to improve performance, comfort and endurance.
- Balanced Compression is provided through the legs thanks to a carefully designed panel shape and the high denier rating of the Sensory fabric. This improves muscle support and helps to increase the blood flow away from the legs, therefore reducing the amount of lactic acid build up and helping to improve endurance and stamina.
- Brand new ‘Iron Performance’ pad: Designed by Cytech, one of the World’s leading pad manufacturers in Italy. Probably one of the most important aspects of racing this distance is being comfortable on the saddle. Perforated pad lamination delivers supreme breathability and quick drying capabilities. The high-density foam gives more padding and protection when cycling and the central channelling in the perinea area is designed to offset pressure points. The high level of elasticity in the pad also maximises freedom of movement when swimming and running. Described by 220 Magazine as being "remarkably good on the saddle".
- Heat Bonded Sleeves – For optimum fit and comfort and reduced drag compared to stitching.
- Comfort fit design throughout the body allowing you to maximise performance across the swim, bike and run.
- Optical white colour used on the majority of the top to help reflect the sun’s heat.
- Nutrition storage pockets: located on the back and designed with a heat bonded cover to allow gels to be stored and make it easy to access whilst on the bike or run.
- Construction: Utilising heat bonding, flat-lock stitching and closed stitching to find the perfect balance between comfort and speed. Front semi auto-lock zipper.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available