Zone3 Ultimate Race Number Belt With Gel Loops
- ShowProduct Information A Triathlon essential which is used to keep your race number in place during the swim, cycle and run... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
A Triathlon essential which is used to keep your race number in place during the swim, cycle and run; the easiest way to save time in transition! Simply fasten your number to the belt using the toggles and you’re ready to go.
Using toggles instead of a popper style of belt means that you are able to use the belt under wetsuits without the worry of losing your number.
- Each belt comes complete with three energy gel loops so you can keep your nutrition close to hand for when you need it! They are made from a new nylon fabric for extra grip so there is no chance that your gels could come loose. There is also a size adjustor to cater for a range of different waist sizes.
- We’d like to think that this is the highest quality race belt available on the market and not just a cheap piece of elastic with a buckle.
- This style of belt is also available from Zone3 with a zipped neoprene pouch or a Lycra pouch for extra storage during longer distance races or training sessions.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.