absoluteBLACK SRAM 110BCD 5 Bolt Spider Mount Aero Oval Ring (Premium)
- ShowProduct Information Our Premium Sram compatible Oval chainrings (110/5bcd) are designed specifically for Sram cranks tha... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Chainring Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- 34T (31g), 36T (36g), 50T (119g), 52T (131g)
- Black, Red, Grey (inner ring black only)
- ONLY for Sram cranks that have 1 hidden chainring bolt behind the crank arm: Sram Red, Red eTap, Red22, Force1, Force22, Rival, Rival1. Compatible with Quarq. For Apex cranks - please navigate to our standard 110/5 rings.
- Reuse original Sram bolts except the hidden bolt. AB Outer chainring comes with the hidden bolt in the package
- If changing inner chainring only - reuse all original bolts.
- cnc machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction. Type II anodizing
- Optimized to each size separately. 34T- 6.5% ; 36T- 11.4%, 50/52 - 10.3% ; Timing of 108 -109.5° after TDC (top dead center) - Ideal for road climbing. Patent Pending
- One of a kind special oval shape that helps you climb easier and faster (Patent Pending)
- Over 15% stiffer than Rotor Qrings due to thicker, 5mm construction
- Bespoke AbsoluteBlack 6 point ramp and recess shifting design shifts better than any other brand and model of oval chainring
- You will not "feel" the oval shape while pedaling
- Your pedaling action will feel smoother
- Helps reduce stress on knees and helping your legs remain fresher for longer
- You will be able to maintain better cadence while climbing
- Reduces possibility of leg cramps
- You will reduce chainring/cog shifts by at least 15%
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available